At Brisbane Eyecare, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Brisbane can diagnose and treat eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration, and identify general health problems related to diabetes, high blood pressure and others. In addition, they diagnose and manage conditions such as cataracts and dry eye.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Management of dry eye syndrome
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye procedures
- Eye emergencies
- Strabismus and amblyopia management
- Vision services for visually impaired